Requirements:- Experience in building daemons-applications in PHP;
- Ability to quickly understand already existing PHP-applications;
- Experience in working with MariaDb/mySQL;
- Experience in developing business/corporate applications;
- Experience with GIT.
- Knowledge of English language. Additional languages will be an asset. .
- Back-end application development based on PHP7+ for corporate scheduling service;
- Covering existing and new functionality with integration tests (codecept)
- Translating PHP7.1 code to PHP8+
- Participating in the development of the application architecture and the Olapsoft cloud platform as a whole.
- Ability to understand legacy code and translate them to PHP8
- Knowledge of C++;
- Knowledge of MongoDB;
- Knowledge of OLAP models;
- perience of working with Redis;
- Independent design skills in complex software architecture
Terms & Prospects:
- Possible equity participation in the company (option program);
- Semi-annual/annual bonus;
- Opportunities for growth: to lead one of the development areas;
- Flexible schedule and part-time work (at least 20 hours per week);
- Remote work (location does not matter)
Fill out the form and attach your resume, your response will be sent to the Optimacros HR department